Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Job Opportunity

I recently received a package in the mail containing the following letter:
Mr. Stephen A. Commisso: We at Thompson Checkwriter Co., Inc. are in the process of upgrading our computer system. We have been looking into many different options, and think we have found the most useful, top of the line system. We elclosed[sic] a diskette with the program we plan on upgrading to, and a booklet that outlines its use. We have never been in the computer business, and we do not know anything about how to use them. We are in need of training. We have heard your name around the industry, and we would be honored to have you come to our company and train our employees how to use this top of the line system. We will pay top dollar for your services. We will need you to set up the system, and train our employees on its use and how it can improve our company. Thank you very much for your consideration, and we will be earnestly awaiting your response.
Wow, sounds promising! Here are the contents of the package: I don't know, I think I should take it... I'll keep these on my desk at work from now on and see if anyone notices. I only wish I could use these disks. If only I had a copy in 9 1/2"... My brother has a great sense of humor.

No comments: