Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mat Weddle

Today was my second time on the Living Streams worship team with Mat Weddle (who you may recognize from YouTube) leading. He's a really great guy and I hope he gets scheduled for more Sundays. It seemed like he felt a lot more comfortable leading our church's worship service this past Sunday than he has in the past, and as a result the worship set was amazing. He has a sincere heart of worship, and a great ability to lead others into a genuine worship experience, and that was on display this past Sunday. Unfortunately, the next time he is playing is on Mothers' Day, which I requested off (finally - I had played it 3 years in a row, which included my wife's first Mothers' Day - big oops!), so I'm not sure when we'll be playing together next, but I am looking forward to it.

No comments: